welcome to my {photo} blog!

This is a place where you can view my photography style and receive the latest updates. This is also a place where I can document my photography journey. There will be professional sneak peaks from sessions along with memories captured of my own family. I LOVE comments and would love to hear yours!

*all photos are low resolution, web-compatible only images and may NOT be downloaded, copied, printed, altered, edited, or cropped in any way.* ©tammykennyphotography | 2012

Like to schedule a session? Feel free to contact me directly.

tammykennyphotography@gmail.com | 214.538.5568

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

irish dancer / cleveland area children's photographer

this is my niece, one of my favorite models, and my all time favorite Irish Dancer. She is truly amazing! I love going to all her dance competitions (people watching galore). Those moms get crazy. Honestly though, I love seeing these girls do their thing. I sit there in awe.


Even though I'm just starting this blog, I wanted to post some work I've done since I first started on this journey. These were some of my first shots with my camera, and a good reminder of how I will continuously learn and grow. 








No comments:

Post a Comment