welcome to my {photo} blog!

This is a place where you can view my photography style and receive the latest updates. This is also a place where I can document my photography journey. There will be professional sneak peaks from sessions along with memories captured of my own family. I LOVE comments and would love to hear yours!

*all photos are low resolution, web-compatible only images and may NOT be downloaded, copied, printed, altered, edited, or cropped in any way.* ©tammykennyphotography | 2012

Like to schedule a session? Feel free to contact me directly.

tammykennyphotography@gmail.com | 214.538.5568

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVE

LOVE is my sweet boy finally figuring out how his fingers work in order to sign i love you,

love is my sweet boy with the bluest eyes, a pretty cute smile, and a lot of determination,

LOVE is my sweet boy who was born deaf and wears cochlear implants to hear and speak,

love is my sweet boy who can hear me tell him, i love you,

LOVE is my sweet boy SPEAKing the words i love you back, because he can.


to read more about his journey to hear and speak, and more about cochlear implants, go HERE.

1 comment: