welcome to my {photo} blog!

This is a place where you can view my photography style and receive the latest updates. This is also a place where I can document my photography journey. There will be professional sneak peaks from sessions along with memories captured of my own family. I LOVE comments and would love to hear yours!

*all photos are low resolution, web-compatible only images and may NOT be downloaded, copied, printed, altered, edited, or cropped in any way.* ©tammykennyphotography | 2012

Like to schedule a session? Feel free to contact me directly.

tammykennyphotography@gmail.com | 214.538.5568

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Brothers {Powell Children's Photographer}

not two, not three, but FOUR. These four brothers were my first clients that I had never actually met. I was so nervous. FOUR boys. FOUR boys I didn't know. Four girls wouldn't have made me half as nervous, girls LOVE getting their picture taken, typically love to impress, and no offense to any boy, but boys LOVE to, you know, be boys. I know, I have two myself plus 11 nephews.

Needless to say, I had SO much fun on this shoot! I loved how they were themselves, continuously messed with one another, and how I was able to capture THEM. These boys were so respectful, so fun to play around with, and so willing to smile for the camera. It was a little awkward at first, but once we connected we had fun. The whole while I edited their photos, I smiled. Every time I see their pictures, I smile. cuteness x4.

LOVE it.

It was hard for me to choose my favorites, but here are a select few (or a few more than a few).



 Thank you boys for such a wonderful time!

~Tammy






No comments:

Post a Comment