welcome to my {photo} blog!

This is a place where you can view my photography style and receive the latest updates. This is also a place where I can document my photography journey. There will be professional sneak peaks from sessions along with memories captured of my own family. I LOVE comments and would love to hear yours!

*all photos are low resolution, web-compatible only images and may NOT be downloaded, copied, printed, altered, edited, or cropped in any way.* ©tammykennyphotography | 2012

Like to schedule a session? Feel free to contact me directly.

tammykennyphotography@gmail.com | 214.538.5568

Friday, January 27, 2012

hats.

{WINTER} hats.
add so much character
to a picture 
this time of year.
i love them.
(right along with these baby blues)




No comments:

Post a Comment